Are you fluent in business and IT? Do you enjoy working in a collaborative team? Are you a proponent of hearing all sides to identify a winning solution? Do you see a project from the customer’s perspective? Are you a passionate Business Analyst and want to contribute to an Agile Team?
If you are interested in all of the above, then ESC is the right place for you to work. If you want to make a positive impact on our clients needs each day and are ready for challenges, then this is an exciting time to be part of the ESC team. We are developing a culture of honesty, trust, transparency, and continuous learning. We encourage everyone to think outside of the box, try new approaches, and provide candid feedback.
Working in a highly successful organization, you will:
- Communicate effectively with coworkers, peers, management, Product Owners, and stakeholders to create a shared understanding of project requirements
- Assist in user story creation, acceptance criteria definition, and business process models updates
- Create and update documentation for different audiences, including operations and customer support
- Participate in iteration planning, story estimation, daily stand-up meetings, demos, and retrospectives as a team member
- Exhibit Agile values and principles within the team
- Advocate creativity, transparency, and honesty
- Focus on continuous learning and early feedback loops
- Written and verbal communication, including technical writing skills
- Understanding of systems engineering concepts
- Understanding of business issues, challenges and priorities
- Ability to conduct cost/benefit analysis
- Business case development
- Modeling techniques and methods
- Have an appreciation of end-user needs, requirements and ability to see the big picture
- University degree in Computer Sciences or Engineering Related Fields
- Must have 3-5 years of experience working in an agile environment
- Strong written and oral communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical staff
- Strong facilitation and problem-solving skills
- Strong working experience with systems design and technical documentation
- Detail-oriented with good documentation and testing skills; familiarity with executable requirements/specification by example is a plus
- Strong knowledge and experience with Functional Analysis elicitation and documentation techniques JAD, Use Cases, UML
- Comfortable summarizing ideas and diagrams using white-boarding techniques
- Experience building strong relationships and trust at all levels
- Experience in removing roadblocks and resolving conflicts
- Experience in various Development Delivery Models including Waterfall, Iterative andAgile
- Working knowledge of white paper architecture/Solutions
- Working technical knowledge of Java & .Net based programming concepts
- Extensive practical knowledge in importing data for use in report software, spreadsheets, graphs, and flow charts.
- Solid understanding of and demonstrated experience of tools such Rally/TFS/JIRA or equivalent is an asset
- Knowledge of PPSA/RDPRM registration and search services, Corporate Searches, KYC/AML, Lending lifecycle of financial institutions would be a valued asset.
As part of ESC’s employment process, candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, prior to an offer being made. This will involve identity and employment verification, salary verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable). ESC is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and supports workplace diversity.
If you’re ready for a career with a dynamic organization in an environment that fosters professional development and career advancement, please send your resume firstname.lastname@example.org – No telephone calls or agencies please. We thank all applicants in advance for your interest in our organization and advice that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.