Customer Service Representative – Corporate Supplies
About the position:
Reporting to the Operations Supervisor in Toronto, Ontario, the Customer Service Representative – Corporate Supplies will provide customer support to both existing and new customers regarding corporate supplies orders.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Processing customer corporate supply orders including gathering and entering customer information, product information and shipping and handling details.
- Responding to inquiries by telephone, email, and fax and communicating information, identifying issues and resolving problems.
- Providing product information to customers including pricing and turnaround times and helping customers select products.
- Preparing quotes for corporate products such as seals, stamps and books.
- Investigating order history for customers.
- Tracking and expediting orders to ensure customer deadlines are met.
- Testing systems and products and providing written report results in prescribed forms, as required.
- Liaising with Sales Representatives to communicate information, provide support and resolve problems.
- Promoting Corporate supplies/services in support of sales objectives and product development initiatives.
- Participating and assisting with special events, training, business expos and tradeshows, and other duties, as required.
- Experience working in a call center or other relevant customer service experience in a fast-paced business environment. Knowledge of corporate supply products would be an asset.
- Strong customer service and communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and pay close attention to detail.
- Self-motivated, independent thinker but also able to work well in a team environment.
- Must be a quick learner in order to grasp workflow/procedural concepts.
- Comfortable and experienced with technology.
- Solid problem-solving ability.
How to apply: Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com by October 15th, 2019. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.