Land Services Admin – Toronto, ON
About the position:
Reporting to the Operations Manager responsible for Land Title Services, the Land Services Support Clerk will perform duties related to Land Title and Land Registry Services.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Conduct National Land Title Registry Searches – including confirmation of title ownership, legal title descriptions, confirmation of name on land title, and other search permutations using proprietary
- Complete the National PPSA (personal property security act) Fixture Filing (NOSI Process) – including the preparation and filing of financing statements and land title forms resulting in a Notice of Security Interest (NOSI) against the subject property to provide a financial claim of interest (lien) in favour of the Lender (ESC Customer).
- Complete National NOSI
- Provide customer service to NOSI clients in a timely manner in order to resolve customer inquiries, complaints and technical issues including responding to emails, phone calls and escalating issues to Team Lead, Technology team or other areas as
- Law Clerk Diploma or Diploma in Business or Office Management is
- 1-2 years of experience working in an office
- Land Title or Real Estate professional courses or Personal Property professional courses would be an asset.
- Strong aptitude for technology and experience using Excel, Word, Internet Browsers, Data organization,
- Knowledge and understanding of Land Titles Registries and
- Attention to detail and focus to ensure accuracy.
- Ability to manage a heavy work load while maintaining a high level of
How to apply: Please email your resume and cover letter to [email protected].
The position will remain open for application until filled.APPLY NOW