Land Services Team Lead – Vernon, BC
About the position:
Reporting to the Operations Supervisor, the Land Services Team Lead will provide technical leadership and subject matter expertise to Land Services Admin Clerks while performing duties related to Land Title and Land Registry Services on behalf of ESC’s customers. This position will work closely with operations leadership and the sales and solutions team to ensure that processes and customer offerings are regulatory compliant.
- Conduct National Land Title Registry Searches – including confirmation of title ownership, legal title descriptions, confirmation of name on land title, and other search
- Complete the National PPSA (personal property security act) Fixture Filing (NOSI Process) – including the preparation and filing of financing statements and land title forms resulting in a Notice of Security Interest (NOSI) against the subject property to provide a financial claim of interest (lien) in favour of the Lender (ESC Customer).
- Complete National NOSI
- Liaison between the Land Services team, external customers, management and sales/solutions
- Troubleshoot, report, and deal with escalated and / or complex customer inquiries including complaints and technical issues related to the Land Title Services Department
- Supervise team members including managing and assigning workflows, scheduling breaks, vacation and contribute to annual performance reviews by providing feedback to Operations Supervisor and Director of
- Recommend changes to internal processes and product/service offerings to proactively address customer wants and needs and reduce
- Other similar tasks as assigned by
- Diploma as a Paralegal, Law Clerk or Legal Assistant preferred plus 5 years of experience working in a legal or business
- Land Title or Real Estate professional courses or Personal Property professional courses would be an
- Experience supervising or managing a
- Knowledge and understanding of Land Titles Registries and
- Strong analytical and research skills as well as the desire to problem
- Pays close attention to detail, accuracy and completeness while managing time sensitive
- Strong aptitude for computers and technical
How to apply: Please email your resume and cover letter to [email protected].
The position will remain open for application until filled.APPLY NOW