Recovery Manager – Etobicoke, ON
ESC is looking for a Recovery Manager to join ESC Corporate Services in our Recovery Division.
The Recovery Operations Manager is to oversee all Recovery Operations activities. This includes overseeing staff who coordinate our supply chain in the repossession and liquidation of moveable assets.
- Oversee the management of our supply chain at the transactional level in the repossession and liquidation of moveable assets.
- Apply PPSA rules (Seize and Sue rules, redemption and reinstatement rules, Bankruptcy and Insolvency Act etc.) and pertinent regulatory rules of the Recovery process.
- Ensure that staff are provided with value-based recommendations to our clients and ensure all client requests are efficiently handled with the highest degree of professionalism.
- Ensure that staff are completing tasks on time and ensure their accuracy and detail.
- Focus on achieving optimal business results and in doing so providing our Clients with a superior level of service.
- Work collaboratively with all stakeholders both internal and external
- Continuously update knowledge on PPSA seize or sue laws and redemption and reinstatement rules by Jurisdiction
Knowledge and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Commerce or other relevant field with at least 5 years of experience working in the repossession industry including skip tracing.
- Knowledge of PPSA rules, Reinstatement/Redemption rules, Bankruptcy and Insolvency Act and regulatory requirements by jurisdiction of the Recovery Process is mandatory.
- Outstanding comprehension and critical thinking ability in applying Jurisdictional rules and regulations in the recovery process and make recommendations and present them in a concise and logical way.
- Superior customer service skills preferably with experience in de-escalation.
- Highly developed analytical, decision making and investigative problem-solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal and verbal / written communication skills.
- Experience leading and managing people.
- Results driven; ability to work in a metrics driven and fast-paced high-pressure environment
This position will be open for application until the position is filled. Please email your resume and cover letter to [email protected]. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.APPLY NOW