Recovery Service Operator and Redemption Rep – Etobicoke, ON
About the position:
We are looking for a Recovery Service Operator and Redemption Representative to join our Etobicoke Operations team with the key focus on answering service calls and managing all redemptions in-house. This position will report to the Team Lead, Legal Operations in Toronto.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Responsible for answering the phone, courteously greeting callers, establishing reason for calling and answering questions
- Resolving issues by conflict resolution and/or directing their requests to the appropriate person within the department that can help the customer
- Work with the recovery representatives to obtain necessary documentation from customers for redemption appointments
- Manage the redemption calendar, schedule and facilitate all in-house redemption
- Follow recovery process and apply all applicable rules
- Interact with client customers and ensure all paperwork are completed during appointments to ensure that company obligations are met
- Support the corporate quality and continuous improvement process
- Perform necessary tasks related to quality control parameters
- Other administrative duties, as required
- Some post-secondary education and a background in Collections preferred.
- 3+years of customer service experience (ideally in Collections), dealing with challenging customer interactions independently and ability to de-escalate situations
- Demonstrated proficiency in reading comprehension and basic mathematical skills, written and oral communication, excellent telephone etiquette and ability to think quickly on your feet.
- Attention to detail, teamwork, problem solving, decision making, critical thinking, job task planning and organizing, computer use, continuous learning with strong conflict resolution.
- Experience using Windows, General office equipment, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Internet Explorer
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, work under pressure, tight deadlines
How to apply: Please email your resume and cover letter to [email protected]. This positing will remain active until the position is filled. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.APPLY NOW