Search & Registration Law Clerk – Vernon, BC
JOB POSTING: Search & Registration Law Clerk
LOCATION: Vernon, BC
Reporting to the Operations Supervisor and PPSA/Corporate Services Team Lead in Vernon, BC, the Search & Registration Law Clerk will provide administrative assistance to ESC’s customers in in the processing, organizing, packaging and reporting of search and registration results primarily through a web based portal using the tools, programs, and procedures established by ESC.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Ensure timely processing of PPSA finance statements and searches across Canada on a set priority basis using the tools and systems provided by ESC.
- Conduct and coordinate the fulfillment of corporate service offerings in all jurisdictions across Canada.
- Summarize security searches across Canada and provide consolidated reporting to customers.
- Provide great customer service by responding to each client request via email or over the phone in a professional, timely manner.
- Respond to telephone inquiries and provide website assistance to ESC clients when required.
- Practice, maintain, and adhere to client policies and procedures as set out by ESC.
- Perform other general office duties, as required.
- Business Diploma and 1-2 years experience working in a law office setting. A combination of experience and education will be considered.
- Legal related experience (PPSA, Corporate & Land Title Registry knowledge an asset)
- Self-motivated, independent thinker who works well in a team environment.
- Quick learner and able to grasp technological concepts.
- Strong technology skills and able to grasps new concepts quickly.
- Strong organization and multitasking skills
- Solid problem-solving ability
- Have a strong aptitude for computers and an ability to learn and troubleshoot using various websites and proprietary software.
How to apply: Please email your resume and cover letter to [email protected]. The position will remain open for application until filled.