ESC 2018/19 Holiday Announcement
The team at ESC Corporate Services wishes you and your Family a very Safe and Joyous Holiday Season. We appreciate your ongoing patronage and hope you’ll stop by in the New Year @ www.eservicecorp.ca to see what we’ve been working on!
December 24th: Our office will close at 12:00pm EST. All online services will remain available.
Ministry Document Filings: Filings must be received by ESC no later than 11:00 am EST (filings dated December 24th, 25th & 26th)
December 25th & 26th: Our office will be closed. Order requests will remain in queue for the majority of Government services to be processed on the next available business day.
December 31st: Our office will close at 3:00 pm EST. All online services will remain available.
Ministry Document Filings: Filings must be received by ESC no later than 2:00 pm EST (filings dated December 31st & January 1st)
January 1st, 2019: Our office will be closed. Order requests will remain in queue for the majority of Governmental services to be processed on the next available business day.
January 2nd, 2019: Regular business hours resume. Open from 8:00 am to 6:00 pm.
Though every effort will be made to ensure that all transactions, filings and services are completed in a timely manner, some matters may not be completed due to restrictions at the various government offices. We encourage you to contact one of our Customer Service Representatives @ 1.800.668.8208 for any urgent or time sensitive requests or for Provincial specific service availability.
ESC 2018/19 Year End Notification
To ensure your requests are processed efficiently during this busy holiday season we have provided some helpful tips:
- POST-DATE your Ontario Articles (available for up to 30 days in advance)
- Use CURRENT DATE on Page 2 and on Schedules ‘A’ and ‘B’ of the Articles of Amalgamation
- CLEARLY IDENTIFY THE EFFECTIVE DATE of the Articles and any specific instructions in your cover letter
- AVOID THESE COMMON DEFICIENCIES:
- Grid-lines where name of corporation is provided are faded or characters not entered correctly within grid-lines
- Improper fee amount ($330 for Amalgamations; $360 for incorporations; $150 for Amendments; $25 for Dissolution; $330 for Revival)
- Cheques must be payable to the Minister of Finance and must have a pre-printed name and address (i.e. temporary cheques are not acceptable)
- Use of liquid paper is unacceptable
- Pagination problems (if adding pages, please label them correctly – i.e. do not change Ministry page numbers)
- Outdated forms
- PROVIDE SPECIAL NOTICES AND FEES with an initial return for FORM 15 – Articles of Revival
- REQUEST A 9:00 AM DELIVERY to ensure a speedy filing for documents you send to us
- NOTE OUR ADDRESS – 445 King Street West 4th Floor, Toronto, Ontario M5V 1K4
- OFFICE HOURS – For filings with effective dates on early office closure days (December 24th and 31st) ensure your filings are received a minimum of one (1) hour prior to closing. For filings to be dated and effective for December 25th, 26th, 29th, 30th or January 1st, your filing MUST be postdated and received on a previous business day.
ESC – Office Hours for the Holiday Season
December 24th, 2018 – 12:00 pm Closure
December 25th and 26th, 2018 – CLOSED
December 31st, 2018 – 3:00 pm Closure
January 1st, 2019 – CLOSED
Regular Business Hours resume January 2nd, 2019.
If you have any questions regarding the above-referenced points or general questions relating to your planning around this year end, please feel free to contact us at 1.800.668.8208/416.595.7177 option 3.
From all of us at ESC – have a Wonderful Holiday Season!
Return to archives